These two pictures are my favorite examples of graffiti both light and street.
Light Graffiti
This photo is my favourite example of light graffiti. I like it because it reminds me of Toronto and I was born and raised in Toronto, it's my hometown. The one building in the middle looks like the cn tower, that's the main reason it reminds me of Toronto, and the main reason I like it.
Street Graffiti

This photo is my favourite example of street graffiti. I like it because of how well the artist captured the appearance of The Transformers in battle, it's so cool. I also really enjoy The Transformers series. Optimus Prime is my favorite and he's also the main point of the art. It also almost looks 3d due to the layers and textures of the art, it's like the robots are coming out at you in a way.
Street Vs. Light
Street graffiti and light graffiti aren't that different from eachother. They're both art forms, just different ways of displaying it. Although light graffiti can be done without vandalizing anything, street graffiti can be seen by everyone. Neither art form is better than the other, both have their benefits and negatives.

This is a very cool post Jalen! I love transformers soo much and I agree with you when you say that both light and street graffiti have their positives and negatives.
ReplyDelete